- Students must be high school juniors or seniors attending w/in Napa Valley Unified School District
- Be at least 16 years old, have parent permission and reliable transportation
- Be available to participate between 5-8 hours/week for a period of 8-12 consecutive weeks
What Students Get:
- 5 elective graduation credits
- A letter of recommendation from the employer which can be used for college applications or a job
- Mentorship of a subject matter expert in your dream field of work, along with their training, advice and expertise!
- Relevant experience to add to your resume
The Internship Program is currently offered at the following schools:
Check out some of our internship partner locations below!
Agree their internship experience affected their post-secondary educational decisions.
Agree their internship experience affected their future career choice.
Continued to train with the organization after their internship!
Were offered a paid job with the organization!
Felt their internship experience helped them obtain employment elsewhere.